Phuket Scuba Diving Day Trips
Warm sunshine, clear blue seas, and some of the best diving in South East Asia are just some of the reasons Phuket is such a popular holiday destination.
Phuket is often referred to as the “Pearl of the Andaman Sea” and is Thailand’s largest Island and widely considered the scuba diving mecca of Southeast Asia. Lying in the Andaman Sea just off Thailand’s southwestern coast, its location is what distinguishes itself above all the other diving locations in Asia. With the bonus of a buffet of surface attractions and an incredible choice of dive sites its little wonder Phuket is the top diving destination in Asia. From the picturesque shores there are an impressive array of local dive sites accessible via a day trip boat running out of Phuket. The varied range of underwater topography and marine life means there are no shortage of amazing sights to see, and something for divers of every skill level. This is why divers return time and time again to experience diving in Phuket Paradise.
Daytrip Dive Destinations include:
- Ko Racha Yai – shallow sheltered sandy bays make this perfect for novice divers, with many wreck sites to choose from
- Ko Racha Noi – More remote dive site with some deeper diving. Enormous granite boulders and frequent Manta Ray sightings at certain times of the year
- Ko Doc Mai – A small island with vertical wall diving, great for micro life such as Nudibranches, Cleaner shrimp, Jan’s Pipefish & much more
- Shark Point – A series of underwater pinnacles, so-called for the visiting Leopard Sharks that like to rest on the sea bed during the day
- Anemone Reef – A small and beautiful underwater pinnacle covered in a living carpet of Anemones with many attendant Nemos
- King Cruiser Wreck– An enormous 85 metre long converted passenger ferry that sank 4th May 1997. The ‘King’ of wreck dives in the Andaman sea.
- Phi Phi Ley – Incredible surface scenery and a marine sanctuary famous for Turtles and Black Tip reef shark sightings
- Koh Bida Nok – Dramatic underwater topography, wide range of corals and an abundance of diverse marine life
- Koh Bida Nai – The smaller sister island to Bida Nok, with equally abundant & diverse ecology
Dive Link Phuket works together with only the best daytrip tour operators in Phuket, so that we can offer you a full range of quality day trip diving experiences that best suits you.
Never dived before? No problem! The PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience gives you a taste of the adventure, and can be arranged as a two-dive, or a three dive day trip.
For certified divers you can choose the dive sites that you would most like to visit, and we can put together a custom-built schedule that fits around you, our valued customer.
Whichever destination you decide, our PADI professional Divemasters and Instructors will ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable dive experience, leaving you wanting to come back for more.